try to match
or beat it.
1. Returns and canceled system orders will be subject to a 20%
restocking fee. No refunds on deposit.
2. No refunds on any purchase. Only exchange within 5 days.
3. Exchanges & warranty service must have original sales receipt and must include all original parts and packaging. No receipts, no service. Minimum $20 processing fee for us to locate your receipt.
4. No refund or exchange on special orders
5. All OEM hard drives, CPU and memory have a 30 days warranty. After 30 days hard drive and memory will go back to manufacturer for repair.
6. Problems caused by viruses, Windows, or any software are not covered under warranty.
7. All monitor, notebook computer, printer, scanner and cable sales are final, and service is provided by the manufacturer.
8. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused by any product or service.
9. Parts prices do not include technical support, installation, or troubleshooting.
10. System completion time is estimated time only.
11. All sales are final no modification can be requested by customer. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. There is a 3% monthly late fee.
14. Once a system is built and finalized there are no modifications on hardware or software. If the customer decides to alter the system after it has been built, there will be a $49 labor charge for hardware or software modifications.
15. Warranty on complete systems is as follows:
There is an advance replacement within 30 days. After 30 days, defective parts must be sent back to the manufacturer for repair.
16. DLC will give a store credit on all returned merchandise. The part(s} will be based on current price value only.
17. Warranty is voided if any factory seals have been removed or tampered.
18. You must bring in your invoice to pick up your computer or parts. No invoice means you can't pickup your computer or parts
19. No physical damage is covered under warranty.
20. DLC is not responsible for any lost keycode or any software loss once customer has taken the computer or parts.
21. DLC will notify the customer once parts have arrived, or system is completed.
22. Items left longer than 30 days are not the responsibility of DLC and deposits are forfeited.
23. Parts bought at DLC must be returned to DLC only.
24. Rebates for parts or systems must be filed and mailed to the manufacturer within seven days of the purchase date.
25. Items that are 5 lbs. or over, defective (RMA) items, and/or beyond 30 days in-store warranty will be charged a $25 processing fee for RMA.